Minggu, 06 November 2016

5 years

'As a book publicist of 15 years, I was immediately intrigued when I heard about The Publicist by Christina George. I began reading it immediately and couldn't put it down. George combines true-to-life episodes with a delightful romantic love triangle, which made the book the perfect pleasure read for me. I'm on pins and needles to read the next installment!' -- Marika Flatt, Founder of PR by the Book'Love, sex, books, intrigue and humor -- my favorite topics for a juicy read and The Publicist has them all. A highly enjoyable journey into the world of publishing.' -- Arielle Ford, Author of Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love In Imperfect Relationships'...I've often imagined what it must be like to work in this industry, working with so many people who put their ego on the line and those who have to stroke said ego in all the right ways. I'm sure Ms. George has more than a few industry insiders chuckling at her stories AND cringing at how close to home they hit...I think The Publicist is a nice tease of what I'm hoping will be much more to come from Ms. George.' -- Scandalicious Book Reviews'As a book reviewer, I deal with a lot of publicists - a lot!...most of them do their job, and do it well, and I appreciate them for a job done with professionalism and grace. So I was excited to review this novel featuring a book publicist by a book publicist...She captures all the nuances of the job in a fast-paced, lively story that features a bit of romance, a bit of laughter, and a great deal of wonderful storytelling...I highly recommend this book as an entertaining fiction read.' -- Sharon Galligar Chance, garden-of-books.com

5 years Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: kurniawan

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar